DMCA (take down request)
COPYRIGHT (TAKE DOWN REQUEST)
Nouvette sells a lot of custom designs to people around the world, and we upload our customers’ custom design on our website.
This Copyright Notice and Takedown Policy is to protect the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as Nouvette and our customers. We will respond promptly to the notices of alleged IPR infringement. However, we need your help to identify potentially IPR infringing items as intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their IP; additionally, Nouvette does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters.
Please submit a report of alleged IP infringement to us if you believe an intellectual property right has been violated on Nouvette. Your report must include the following information:
- Name of the intellectual property right owner
- Your full name and the name of the company you represent
- Your full address, Inc. City, State, and Zip Code
- Your contact email address and telephone number, Inc. international dialing code
- The complete description of the alleged intellectual property rights infringement
Explanation of the suspected infringement & its location on the Nouvette website
- The declaration that you believe an IPR has been violated
- The statement that the information in your Notice is true and correct
Please email us the report at [email protected]
(The submission of misrepresentations and inaccuracies in the notice may expose you to liability and damages. You must carefully consider IP defenses, limitations or exceptions. Please consult with an attorney for specific legal advice regarding this policy.)